What i want to be in the future

 When I was a kid, people always asked me, "What do you want to be in the future?" 

of course my answer is not far from; doctors, teachers, and other public works known to children at the time. But as time goes by, when I entered high school, I realized that it is important to immediately choose a college faculty from now on. Seeing my friends who already have ideals from the faculty of study in various fields, while I don't have aspirations, I don't even understand many college majors. 


my father is a doctor, and I was inspired by my father to choose medicine. Oh also, my father’s mother (my lovely grandma!) is also a doctor. They both inspired me to choose faculty of medicine. And so i decided to choose medicine.


Then how do i pursue it? of course by studying. for medical students, physics, mathematics, chemistry, and of course biology are subjects that must be mastered because they will be very useful later. besides studying, someone who wants to become a doctor must search about medicine. such as tips for entering medicine, bad qualities that must be eliminated when you want to enter medicine, because of course being a doctor is not easy.


Anyway, my brother, who just graduated from high school this year, is now a medical faculty student at UNPAD, just like my father. He inspired me too.

Komentar

Postingan Populer