Compliments and congratulations (๑ゝڡ◕๑)




Keysha: “excuse me, you are Alsya? Aren’t you?”
Alsya: “Yes i am! Wow! Are you Keysha?”
Keysha: “Yes it’s me! Wow how are you? It’s been a long time!”
Alsya: “Hahaha i can’t believe it’s you. Well i’m fine, how about you?”
Keysha: “I’m also fine, wow seriously? I still can’t believe it’s you! after many years since elementary school, we finally meet again”
Alsya: “Me too! i can’t believe it, it’s been very long time, and you have changed a lot! You look skinnier, taller, and prettier”
Keysha: “are you serious?? You’ve changed a lot too! You look more pretty, skinnier, and taller too! i think we had a puberty goals right now”
Alsya: “Oh my God, thankyou! That sounds good ahahaha”
Keysha: “Where do you study now?”
Alsya: “I’m in University of Oxford, Bussiness school”
Keysha: “Wow Oxford?! You’re so amazing!”
Alsya: “Thank you, how about you?”
Keysha: “Now i’m in University of Harvard, medical school”
Alsya: “Oh my God Harvard?! Are you crazy?! You’re very amazing!”
Keysha: “You too! I’m so grateful cause now we’re studying at one of the best University in the world! congratulations for both of us!”
Alsya: “hehehe you’re right, by the way, wanna go to have some coffee with me?”
Keysha: “yes for sure, let’s go!”

Komentar

Postingan Populer