ABOUT ME 。^‿^。


Hello! First thing first, let me introduce myself. My name is Azahra Kaheesha Nurfakhira but people usually call me Keysha or kekey. I was born in Bandung, 9 March 2004 and now i’m 15 years old. My junior highschool was at Taruna Bakti, and now i study at 3 Senior Highschool. I have one big brother named Faheem. He’s in 12th grades now and preparing for his exams to come. When I was in middle school, I joined cheerleader extracurriculars. cheers are so much fun! we learned that we cannot give up easily and must be willing to sacrifice for the sake of being together. we took part in competitions outside the city and also abroad, one of which was Jakarta, Malang, Singapore and Japan. And now in Senior highschool, i was planning that i wanted to join MK or Musik Klasik (Classical Music) because when i was still in elementary school, 2nd grades i think, i started to play music, kind of music: piano and guitar. I also started to learn singing but had to stop because I was busy cheerleading. Ohya, my mother’s name is Nina and my father’s name is Agus, both of them was born in august. Well, that’s enough i think to explain about me.

I put my childhood photos and my present photos so if you meet me, you’re know me already, then greet me! I will greet you too as well. Enjoy my blog!








Komentar

Postingan Populer